Tuesday 24 February 2009

Radio Script

Last week we were working on the script of a radio programme that will be broadcast and directed by the Music teacher Antonio Manuel Gallego. We have been reading the script aloud to improve your intonation and pronunciation. But I'm sure you have learned some more things. Can you give examples? Post your answers.


Thank you very much for your participation in the casting this morning. Vicki, Irene, Victoria, Carmen, Esteban and José Manuel. All of you did a good job and can be very good speakers in the future.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Nieves.
I have learned a lot of different words, like environment, headaches, etc. and of course I learned the intonation of a lot of words.It was a really good activity.

josema said...

Thank you Nieves.
As Carmen, I also have learned a lot of different words.
The Radio Script is a activity of we it can extract a lot of good things.
It's so good activity.

Unknown said...

I have learned the meaning of the words:Headache, noise pollution, high blood presure

Esteban said...

Thank you a lot, Nieves. With this project, I have learned a lot of different words, for example, "lack of" and "environment". I think this is good for me because I also learn many kinds of things, not only words.This radio program has surprised me for another reason:Antonio told me that I've got a good radio intonation!