Monday 31 May 2010

It's So Hard to Say Goodbye!

To my wonderful students and colleagues at I.E.S. Heliche, thank you for helping me "make the best of what's around" these past few years. I'll have many good memories to look back on, and I hope you all will, too.

I can't thank your class enough for the gifts, party, snacks and fun on our last day; I didn't deserve any of it! But, we laughed a lot (well, I cried A LOT!) and got to spend one last day without homework, exams or partes!

I'm going to keep checking in on you all, so keep working hard and be nice to your teachers! I'm positive your new language assistant will be wonderful to you, and a far better teacher than I. Hopefully said person will have a lot more patience than me, too! You've come a long way since our first few weeks, so I'm looking forward to seeing your progress over the next few years.

I'll leave you with some of my pictures from the event. Hope you enjoy them! That said, keep pushing yourselves, study for your exams, and enjoy your holidays! I'm on mine but wish I could be back in class...So, from your favorite guiri from Chicago de la Frontera, MUCHA SUERTE, and a lot of love!

12 comments:

Victoria García said...

HELLO CAT,

I think that you don't say goodbye, you say see you soon.

I'm agree with you about the new assistant but of one thing I'm really sure

WE NEVER FORGET YOU!;)

Those two year have been the most important of my life,

THANK YOU CAT!!:)

Carmen Torres said...

Hi Cat!

For us was difficult too to say goodbye. We'll never forget you, and all the gifts won't never be enough for you, because you deserve much more!

Thank you for these two fantastic years!

We love you Cat! :)

Eva Suárez said...

Hi Cat! :D!

Last Thursday was a very special day for me, and I think all my friends too. We had to say goodbye but we will never forget you. You've been a good super-native teacher always with us and we will never forget those games that you were doing.
Kisses and hope to visit someday. We love you.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! :D!

Maria said...

Hello Cat!

We want that you come to high school other day.

I think that we won' t forget you, because you're a good person with us and we learned a lot with you.

During these two years we have lived very happy moments with you that we will never forget.

THANKS CAT!

Esteban said...

Well, Cat... I'm so sad because now, you aren't here, and you gave me a hand at speaking in English... Now, I'll try to approve my final exams... And I'll also try to remember you everyday, and sorry for telling you a few days ago (last Tuesday I think) that our new assistant will be a boy. I really think that we'll meet a girl, not a boy. Well, see you soon!!! (THAT'S WHAT YOU LIKE TO SAY XP).

Mª Jesús said...

Hello Cat!
We miss you very much and I hope to see you soon for the institute.
In these two years I've had a great time with you.You taught me many things about the English but also how you as a person.You are a person I can trust, you are a super nice person and a person you never forget.

and will do what I told you the other day? All the bilingual class go to ISLA MÁGICA no?

I hope we will remember forever because we will.

A big kiss! I LOVEE YOUUUU! :)

THANK YOU FOR ALL CAT!!

Rocio :) said...

Hi Cat!
I love you and so I sent this message to let you know that I never forget you, and always remember the moments of laughter that you give us.
Thank you for all Cat!!

josema said...

Hi Cat! :)

I miss you so much. I can't describe with words these two last years. We, the 1st bilingual class, your pupils, won't forget the moments which we have passed with you. So, we only have grateful words to you. :)

Thank You! We'll never forget you! We love you, Cat! :)

Cristóbal said...

Hello Cat!

I won't forget the time which I passed with you. You have been my funiest teacher. The Bilingual Class miss you a lot.

We'll Never Forget You!

Thank You, Very Much!

Miguel said...

Hello Cat

I don't forget you because you help me a lot.
Last Thursday was a happy day and simultaneously sadly.
I will never forget you for these two years and THANK YOU!!

Maria Arregui said...

I'm very happy with you Cat.

You're my best teacher of English.

I never forget you!!

Laura said...

Hello Cat

I think that you are a very good teacher.

I'm very sad because you understand us very good.

This years you stayed very time with us.

I love you Cat!!

Goodbye

THANK YOU!!!